Notations: 1/d is once per day, 2/w is twice per week and so on.
Here we will have weekly bonuses, Like Inn of the Week or Magic Item of the Week or anything you would like to see. Suggestions are welcome.
The crown is one of several given to the earliest rulers on Aviron by the God herself. This particular crown belonged to the house Mek in the mineral islands until their city was razed. The crown has been missing for several years now and as with all artifacts, there are many rumors.
The crown is a silver circlet with a center crest with a single red gem at its tip.
This crown grant's the following powers:
-. It can create a potion 1/D. The potion is a protection potion that gives the drinker a +1 to defense and a +1 to all resist checks. The potion lasts for 1 hour.
-.It allows the wearer to teleport anywhere within their line of sight 2/w.
-.The wearer gains proficiency in Sleight of Hand.
-.It grant's the wearer 1 wish on Ellina's Holy Day every April 4th "The Day of Joy."
This piece of sackcloth when placed on any object that can be closed and locked, and the words "White Horse"; are spoken in any language, the cloth melts into the item touched and it is sealed. The object has a hardness of 4, a Defense of 21 and 100 hp. It has a break SC of 30 and has resistance to fire 12. When it locks the cloth takes the next word or short phrase it hears and uses that as a command word to unlock.
There are 64 of these pieces of sackcloth.
The Mace is a +5, +5 Mace, it does 5d6 damage on a successful hit.
It has the following abilities:
- The wielder is immune to all pain effects both magical and supernatural.
- It has True Owner: The powers are only available to the "Owner" of the Mace.
- With any critical hit this weapon inflicts a level of Pain on the target.
- This weapon has the Crush Ability: This weapon crushes body parts, with a crunchy sound. On any Natural 16-20, the target takes a -1 strength and agility to that limb. Any body part below 3 in either ability score is useless. If it is the head, the target’s vision is impaired and is vulnerable until healed. A second hit to the head and the target receives the daze condition until healed.
This Cask does not radiate evil. Its aura is only a desire to be consumed and refilled. The Cask influences the person whose home it is to have small bits of good luck all the while drinking themselves into oblivion. The resist SC is Resist Influence 15. But the owner has to make the influence check every time you see the cask.
The blade has the following abilities:
+3, +3 (attack and damage)
+3 to make resist checks
Detect Evil 10' R while in hand
Fly 1/d, Lasts 1 hour.
AP 5 if a specific DR to blades is in effect.
Locate Object 120' Radius, 1/d for 1 hour a cumulative time. You can name what object you are looking for and it takes you to the closest one.
The Sword speaks 4 languages common, dwarf, elf and draconic.
The sword when out can also read these languages.
Purpose: The blade wants to kill someone/anyone named Zolith.
The wearer can move the symbols around on the robe in different combinations. Each combination will allow the wearer to read a particular written language.
The robe also gives the wearer the following abilities:
A +4 magical bonus to defense.
The robe gives protection from any curse from a magical source.
This potion gives the drinker a +10 domination skill checks. The effect gains a +15 vs. Halflings.
2/d you can drink from the decanter and it will increase your constitution by 2 points for 5 minutes. Allyra followers gain the benefit for 1 hour.
History: Three generations ago a man named Rourke awoke to a strange sound. He awoke and found his rapier vibrating like a tuning fork. Rourke picked up the blade in time to parry a dagger driven by a man in the darkness. It missed, and Rourke then struck the intruder and bursts of sound seemed to come off the target. The intruder fell unconscious. Rourke went out in the world to find his fortune and became a devout follower of Allyra. He died a few years later and his rapier laid waiting for a new person to wield its power.
Powers: This blade is a legacy item, so it gains power and abilities as the wielder proves its worth in the eyes of Allyra.
- Powers 1: +1 to hit and damage. On a natural hit, it does 2d6 sonic damage this is very audible.
- Powers 2: You must learn the true name of the blade, at that time the blade increases the bonus to hit and damage to +2. It also gains the ability to heal 12 vitality hit points when you bang the blade gently on the target.
- Power 3: You must give your true name to the blade. Then the blade gains two more powers. The first is you become the True Owner of the blade, and second, the blade gains the Call For ability within your line of Sight. The blade becomes a +3 weapon, and the sonic damage is now 4d6.