Paths add depth to a character and campaign. Paths allow characters to obtain cool powers and abilities they would otherwise not have. Each path has requirements to join. Each path adds uniqueness to any character and a character can join and use multiple paths.
The most common path is the AG (Adventurer's Guild) free below. This helps adventuring parties find work, and they guild offer several other benefits. Most importantly they take care of your taxes, so the tax collector does not come knocking on your door. There are different paths, like the Crafter's of Magic, they are extremely good at magic item creation. There are paths for just about every avenue your characters might wish to take. You can pick this one up free on our website if you have not already.
Free Guild Path
Adventurer's Guild: Takes care of taxes, allows you to carry arms in civilized areas. You gain a FREE Legacy Talisman. You can name your own price at DriveThruPRG.com. Get it Here.
Types of Paths
Guild Paths: These paths are the standard guilds you know and love. These guilds are organized power structures and tend to be secular. They usually seek profits or similar mundane goals.
Military, Noble House & School Paths: These paths include military schools that teach tactical control of your units. The noble houses vary in their teachings depending on the focus of the family. Schools primarily teach combat, but there are a few others like Bard's College that show those who want to learn to control masses people through their talents as an entertainer.
Path of Heroes and Legend: These paths are the paths of raw, focused power. They fight for their beliefs and rarely waver from their paths.
Paths of Clergy and CultThese paths expand on the clergy from the Tome of the Gods. They also add cults both good and evil that have deviated from the various faiths and their agendas may be similar or counter to the god's actual teachings.
The paths listed below are being worked on.
- Arcane Brotherhood: This brotherhood agrees on mutual protection and in return they gain a powerful cloak.
- Assassin's Guild: The members of this guild Kill for money.
- Black Palm Brotherhood: The Brotherhood has strived for over 360 years to find the Great Secret that was whispered to Asmodeus by the Woman in Gold.
- Cabal of Blood Mage: This highly secret guild uses blood as a source of mana.
- The Celestial Choir: The Celestial Choir is an organization of singers that seek the music of the universe.
- The Crafters Of Magic: This guild is very exclusive, and they work in secret creating magical items for those who can pay and protect them.
- Dark Brotherhood of Addra: This dwarven guild hunts undead.
- Gold Daggers: A group of assassins that kill for money.
- Healer's of Marin: A group of healers that seek to heal those who can't afford magical healing.
- Hunter's Guild: The local hunter's guild is a common guild in every city worldwide.
- Hunter's of Terrene: The Hunters usually work in close cooperation with druids and rangers. They also work with the common hunters.
- Saints Of The Night: One of the oldest thieves guilds still operating in Sorcerer's City.
- Scholar's Guild: The scholars seek and accumulate knowledge.
- The Shadows: The Shadows are the paramount guild of the underbelly in the mineral Islands.
- Wizard's Guild: The Wizard's Guild seek and accumulate magical knowledge and skill.
Clergy and Cults
- Avatars: Avatars are chosen personally to carry out certain tasks asked of his deity.
- Bastion of Faith: These heroes that venture into all of the dark places is very dangerous, and a priest must be a light to those around
him as well as to those he may meet in battle.
- The Death Knights of Demogorgon: This religious order worships the evil god Gargoth and serves his 2nd in command Demogorgon.
- Order of Kila: This cult formed from some misguided Andor followers. They believe life is a time of punishment, a time you should
cleanse your soul.
Paths of Hero and Legend
- Alliance of Evil: This is an elite group of evildoers. They wield great power and seek to bring their form of evil to the world.
- Cabal of the Necromancer: This highly secret cabal works with the undead to gain power and learn the secrets of great power and eternal life.
- Council of Law: The Council of Law is a group that seeks a perfectly governed society. They seek to rid the world of
chaos and its ill effects.
- The Council of Light: Seeks to vanquish evil and to stop all powers of the underworld both their direct and indirect influence on
the worlds on the Tree of Life.
- Defilers: Defilers use nature to augment their mana. This alters the natural development of plants and animals in the area.
- Demon Hunters: The Demon Hunters hunt demons as well as lead parties into the underworld to further destroy evil.
- Demonic Knight: Demonic Knights are people that have chosen to directly serve an underworld power.
- Divine Crusader: The Divine Crusaders are champions of the gods of light.
- Dwarven Titan: The Dwarven Titans do not desire riches or power. They do not have any passion for anything but to travel to the
deepest parts of the world.
- Elementalist: The Elementalist unleash the furies of a Primal Pillars.
- Imagers: An exclusive group that works with mirrors for scrying and teleporting.
- Immortals: Immortals fight each other to win the prize.
- Lords of Chaos: The Lords of Chaos are men, women, and creatures that oppose the tyranny of law.
- Monastic Order of Monks: An order that seeks peace and harmony.
- Order of Ardyndrill: The Order of Ardyndrill bring truth to the commoner and noble alike. They are all female, and along with their gift,
they are trained to fight.
- Order of the Fist: This order is aggressive, and they use fear and intimidation.
- Order of the Flame: Order of the Flame
- Order of the Tau Wraith: A dark path but not truly evil. They are all about conducting some elusive plan.
- Order of the Wind: The most popular order working well with all peaceful orders.
- Order of Wizards: It is a prestigious order, and many dabble in the lower orders, but few attain the true power of the first order.
- Pack Hunter: The Pack Hunters acquire a pack of animals that fight with them.
- Preserver: The preserver works with the mana of nature to help heal nature and to fight on its behalf.
- Spell Swords: Spell swords are taught to add magic to their weapons on the fly.
- Swords Of Ahk: The Swords of Ahk was created to help the church and governments fight against tyranny and lawlessness.
- Witches path is a coven of three women, one from the faith of Tylora, one from Ellina and one from Allyra. They focus on gem and candle magic as well as several gifts such as prophecy.
Military & Noble House & Schools
- Archer's of the Circle: An Elite Group of archers. They create their own special bows and arrows. These are the best of the best.
- Bard's College: A college blessed by the Gods of Light.
- Bravari Leadership Academy: An academy that teaches military leadership. Some of the greatest military leaders have trained here.
- Goblin Seals: This military training is for goblins only.
- House of Aviron: You are a member of the noblest house to walk the continent of Aviron.
- House Storm: House Storm is one of the more politically stable houses in the Bravari Empire.
- Invisible Blades: This school teaches an individual how to survive in combat.
- Knights of Tanis: This military unit was originally established by the Church of Light in the kingdom of Elenia.
- Knights of the Silver Rose: This military unit was founded by Sir Eric Harthton. They ride griffons and have their headquarters in Regnum Eon.
- Silver Sword: This school teaches nobles how to fight and defend themselves as well as honorific fighting styles from around the world.
- The Order of Silvermoor: This is the knightly order of the crown of Silvermoor.
- The Wind Swords: The unit fights when called on by the Elenia Monarchy.
In the Works
- Black Hawks
- Dragon Zealot (Bahamut)
- Exploration Ministry
- Glory Seekers
- Hammer's of Moradin
- Hunter's of Evil
- Istarian Order
- Knights of Jha'Dur
- Oracles (Darda)
- Order of the Emerald Road
- Order of the Secret (Asmodeus)
- Order of the Silver Sword
- Rune Arcanist
- Sail Master (Sivan)
- Seekers of the Lost Chord (Quitari)
- The Dream Warriors
- The Watchers
- Veiled Conjurer
- Vengeful Whisper